The Advancing Digital Endpoints and Digital Health Technologies for Neurological and Neuromuscular Disorders invites you to submit abstracts for review during the workshop.
- Submission deadline: Wednesday August 30th, 2023.
- Accepted abstract will be published on the workshop website.
- Notification of acceptance will be emailed no later than Friday September 1st.
Abstract Submissions are for Lightning Talks (3-5 min) as part of Session 2: “Established and emerging technologies”
Review considerations: Each abstract will be reviewed by two or more members of the NIH Planning Committee.
Speakers will be selected to prioritize 1) clear relevance for neurological or neuromuscular conditions, 2) diversity of technology types, and 3) junior investigators, trainees or junior staff and early-stage small businesses.
Please be sure that all names, affiliations, and content is written as you wish it to appear in the online conference materials. Additionally, junior investigators/trainees are highly encouraged to apply.
Abstract submission instructions
- Abstract must be written In English
- Prepare your abstract as a Word document, max 500 words (no tables or figures; no PDFs), with complete contact information for the corresponding author.
- Include a Disclosure Statement. This is to acknowledge any financial or non-financial interest that has arisen from the direct applications of your research. If there are no relevant competing interests to declare please state this, for example: The authors report there are no competing interests to declare.
- Submit your abstract to the link directed under the abstract tab on the website
- Accepted abstracts will be notified by Friday September 1st.
- Please prepare a 5 mins presentation and email it to email@example.com